the rose of the rain the rose of the rain

Thanks dude!

Thanks for using my song. I really appreciate it. Awesome flash as well. ^-^

Jestercap13 responds:

yea no problem i like that song nice work and thanx 4 watching cya later

Hunters - Stage 3 Hunters - Stage 3

Hey! Thanks for using my song. Didn't even realize that. Pretty tricky game, but I at least made it to the part where my song is so I could see where you used it. :)

Bombs 3 Bombs 3

Needs something

I haven't even played yet, but I probably won't because it has no way to turn off the music. I don't want to have to stop mine just to play this.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Thanks!

Thank you for using my song, Silent Haunting! =D

A Love Song for Wheatley A Love Song for Wheatley

Amazing! :D

I know a lot of this is borrowed from other sources, but this is really well-done. I love it. :)

Au5 - You're Not Perfect Au5 - You're Not Perfect

Wow.

I don't like Deadm(Au5), but this is amazing. For one of your first dubstep songs, it's super cool, which makes me super jealous. Keep it up. I'd enjoy hearing more of this from you. Should have more votes. :) 5/5 10/10

Body Of A Pig Sapomans mix Body Of A Pig Sapomans mix

Decent mix.

This is a pretty decent mix. You have some interesting sounds in there. The percussion is definitely the right stuff for classic industrial. :) There are melodies that don't really work or don't really go anywhere, and this song is more of a collage of individual melody parts, rather than a cohesive whole which builds up and breaks down. It's not bad, just needs more of a flow. OR, this song would work extremely well if it just had some good vocals (I'm thinking Velvet Acid Christ-type vocals). :D If you get the chance, I'd love to hear a vocal mix! :)

danke
le fishtank

ps. You should totally review one of my songs. :D (if you do, please try to be constructive)

4/5, 7/10, and a kiss *mwah*

sapoman responds:

It's more like a journey, so I didn't think it needed a cohesive melody. There are distinctive parts, but I wanted it to have diversity and not have a pop structure. If one were to animate this, different scenes would unfold as the song progressed and the journey would not start where it began.