Hunters - Stage 3 Hunters - Stage 3

Hey! Thanks for using my song. Didn't even realize that. Pretty tricky game, but I at least made it to the part where my song is so I could see where you used it. :)

Bombs 3 Bombs 3

Needs something

I haven't even played yet, but I probably won't because it has no way to turn off the music. I don't want to have to stop mine just to play this.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Thanks!

Thank you for using my song, Silent Haunting! =D

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Too much lag

It might just be my computer, but I can't even get the thing to move. I'm doing exactly like the instructions said, but it keeps freezing up on me. I turned the music off and the quality to low and everything. I have a fast internet connection and a pretty up to date computer, but this game just doesn't work for me. I wish it did, it looks like a pretty cool game. I'll give you 9/10 for looking good.

Retroid Retroid

Excellent Visuals

I like the look of the game. It's futuristic, yet smooth and not edgy. It's simple, but it's a good game, and a nice concept too. I really need more practice though, I got an F in classic-easy and an F+ in classic-normal. Great game though. 9/10

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

Sync was off

It's a pretty good game, but I think the sync was a little bit off. Still, it was close enough that it was still playable, even if it made it more difficult. I can't wait to see updates on this. It's really great when you think that it is a free flash game compared to going out and buying a game console and the actual Guitar Hero for who knows how much money. I know the real GH is better, so don't say that I'm ignorant, I'm just saying, you could get a thrill out of this for a heck of a lot cheaper than buying the real thing (which I haven't).

the Musical Evenizer the Musical Evenizer

Nice Soundtrack

Nice soundtrack and gameplay. Everything comes together perfectly. It's not too difficult either. I got two high scores, so I'm really happy with this game.

My name is Shane by the way.